How I Start Blogging?


Image from Pexels by Tirachard Kumtanon


Before initiating my passion as a "Blogger", it was very hard to find a skill that possesses the built-in setup inside you. Yes, as time passes the world of skills is continuously progressing with dynamic changes each day. Before blogging, if I consider the very first skill I had to determine is "Content Writing". Writing skill is the hardest skill I have ever felt. 

Why? Because do you think, writing on a blank paper is an easy task? No, it is an "ART".

Writing an ART

Content Writing is an art that provides you a platform to gather words on a paper and assemble them in a beautiful sentence structure to give your audience a bucket of knowledge and information where they can find the ideas, solutions to their problems, fun, and glamour, an interest of reading and much more than that. When you dive into the passion of writing, you adore different types of benefits. 

  • Your writing skills will enhance
  • Your information bucket consistently filled with knowledge
  • You get aware of the market
  • You can talk in front of others with knowledge

Writing to Blogging


Through the help of my passion for Content Writing, I initiated to progress my writing skill as a freelance career. I have worked with both local and international clients and this exposure has provided me the expertise of great knowledge, trend, and structures that are reliable in the market through this I came to know about blogging. My different articles have been posted on the websites of my clients. I earn in dollars and rupees for my work.

Then, I thought why shouldn't I make my own Blog where I can directly communicate with my audience. 

And from here, I start BLOGGING.

Image from Miguel A. Padrinan

The market of blogging is increasingly enhancing as there are a bulk of writers who are working on different niches making competition greatly tough. Selecting of niche for the attention of the audience is most challenging. The selection of an attractive blog name is the other most significant factor as it defines what you are writing for.  It is the beginning for me and I hope with the passage of time, I will improve amazingly. The competition of multiple skills has made it difficult for the people to choose what and at what time as the timings and selection both are the important contingent to reach your desired goal. 

Content Writing and Blogging both are interlinked to each other but how you set your career in the combination of both, is all relied upon you.


Final Thoughts

Your passion can be your destination. It all depends upon you how you made it. Figure out your skill, work upon that and stay patient. The hurry in anything may let you cause failure. Give your consistent effort in the exploration of your skill. Once you find it, go for it.

Good Luck!








 


0/Post a Comment/Comments

Stay Conneted

Boxed Version